Sunday, August 2, 2009

sonethig new

happy friday!

LittleWhiteDresser
I'm off for the weekend, and chomping at the bit to do something besides sit at my desk. I will leave you for now with the lovely work and photo stylings of Little White Dresser. If only the light in my house could have that same quality... I guess they don't make that kind of sunshine in Providence! Have a great weekend everyone!

good news! it's still summer.

partydressesanthro
Just a few of my favorite summer dresses over at Antrhopologie. I WAS going to post about some adorable J.Crew pumps today, but J. Crew has just released their FALL clothes, and after scrolling around on their site looking at cable knit, turtlenecks and overcoats, I'm sad. So, I will save the pumps for another day in favor of very flowy, summery things with no sleeves - so as not to pass on the sadness that comes with sweater sets in July.

black and white

vanilla
Black and white, made fun by Vanilla Bakeshop in Santa Monica. I love the butterflies! Happy Monday everyone!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online