Sunday, August 2, 2009

this is new

bargain shoe:-->

tracy reese pumps

lettertote


keep it short & sweet:-->

short and sweet from BCBG

Jakes

I guess winters here are no colder here than they were in Brooklyn, but somehow they feel more blustery, more treacherous. The incoming snow storm they keep talking about on the news probably isn't helping. When we were apartment dwellers all we ever had to do to prepare for snow and cold was put on a hat. Now we own a shovel. We have a driveway. We have pipes that could freeze. We got our gas bill yesterday (not good). The other day I told Dell to salt the steps to melt their dangerous icy coating. He used my fancy French sea salt. Now they are Steps de la Mer. I usually love winter, but winter this year is kind of stressing me out. SO, you can imagine how much I am loving the idea of daydreaming a bit on a tropical getaway

maxazaria

the early bird......

AnnWood2

NotteAgain

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online